what's going on with BMW stock?

Alex and all BMW digesters,
Replying from Frankfurt, home of the DAX 30 Index and BMW stock. The Dax
index and all major companies in Germany have gone through
a major loss in the past 4 to 6 weeks. This includes other financial
indexes you may know, such as the FTSE, S&P and Dow Jones. This is
due to a lack of confidence in the purchasing of shares such as BMW. The
Russian market and the Asian crisis have all been major factors
in this slide down. It is not just BMW. I could go on in more detail,
but will keep digest to more practical matters.
Any more technical financial info required, I can try and help. Please
email me personally.
Rgds
Banners
simon_bancroft@domain.elided
Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Bank Limited,
Wet and Windy Frankfurt.

`86 535i, heavy right foot ...