E36 Battery (Hard to find..)

	Wow.. after 3 and half year of loyal service.. my battery has
finally died out.. at first.. the AAA person who came to jump the car for
us told my brother that the battery is still okay.. just needing some
water.. but after checking with the Auto store next to us.. the battery
was found to be dead... now I'm having some problem looking for a
replacement battery..
	I prefer not to go to the dealer unless Ihave to.. with that in
mind.. I also have a 400 Watt Amp running... I would like something that's
a bit more powerful than stock...I don't think BMW had my amp in mind
while designing the e36.. ;)
	could someone suggest what type of battery to get?  I tried Cheif
Auto as well as Wal-Mart.. but I guess the E36 battery is a bit more
different.. none of the ones they have would of fit...  if anyone had this
problem before.. please let me know what brand of battery and what chain
store you purchased it from.. thakns..
				James
dead 325is '95