2002 wide wheels & tires question

Hi list members,

I'm getting ready to put a full set of Schnitzer style fender flares all
around on my 02 and need some help here. I'd like to go with a set of
14x7.5's" basket weave style wheels, maybe BBS. I don't want to go to
15" wheels unless I have to, and was wondering if anyone knows if I can
use a 50 series tire without problems.  Did BBS even make a set of
14x7.5 in a four bolt 100mm pattern? If not, does someone know what my
brand choices are in this type of wheel?

Since I've subscribed to the digest I've seen a chart that lists tire
and wheel sizes. Does anyone out there have a chart they could send me.
Also if it's of interest the wheels I'm taking off my 02 are the 21
spoke alloys used on late model 320i's. All 5 are in great shape and
have just been refinished except for the spare. I'd be willing to do a
trade or partial trade plus cash if someone had the wheels I want.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
Little Rock, AR
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
74 2002, (custom restoration in progress, driven daily)
83 533i  Wife's car