RE: filtering out ignorance and stupidity

Richard, I sure hope you don't install that ignorance/stupidity filter,
even if we have to put up with a few Roddisms, because, speaking for
myself, I fit the bill on occasion(all right, according to my wife MORE
than occasionally!).  I'm sure if most members of the Digest examine
themselves closely they will probably agree.  If this does not apply to
you, go directly to Heaven, since you are PERFECT!

Bill Mitchell
'95 540i 6 sharked(and currently wrecked, see above)