Removing Tar from Tires.

Chris:

I once fell into tar!  Actually, I swerved to avoid a kid rushing into the
path of my bicycle an collided with a drum of tar that had tar on the
outside.  When they do roads in India they have these drums marking off
the area instead of the flourescent orange drums they have here!

Took the stuff off my jeans completely with kerosene oil.  Don't know what
k oil would do to the tire rubber, but I think it should dissolve the tar.

I took what seemed like a small tar streak off my convertible's paint with
WD-40.  Don't know how that reacts to rubber either.  Smells a little
better than kerosene oil though.

Neil Deshpande
86 325
88 325 is