<E36>REPLY-Bentley and the new M-Road

Duane wrote:

Truth be known, I'm far more upset at BMW NA for not giving us, their
customers, a factory service manual/CD R0M you can purchase like you can
for every Ford, Chevy, Dodge in the country.  What a lousy way to force you
to go to the dealer for service. That's my #1 Gripe with BMW as a Car
Company.

========================

I can only imagine how much money www.shortshift.com could make if they
compiled all the tech and repair knowledge thats been discussed in regards
to the E36, and stuck it on a CD-ROM, and sold it via their website.  I know
I wouldnt be the only one who would fork up the cash!

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD

PS..dropped by VOB (arrgghh) BMW in Rockville today.  Emerald green M-Coupe
with highly polished, almost chrome, Roadster wheels.  Complete with the
power glass moonroof option.  Sat in it.  Plenty of headroom, seats a bit
snug, even for me at 6'1 and 170lbs wet.  They really hug you.  Short
shifter standard.  As far as looks...well, its different.  I will give BMW
that.  I cant say its ugly, and I cant say its georgeous.          Although,
Im certain there will be people in both camps.