One Person Brake Bleeder

Hi

Forgive the WOB (god I hate that term)if this has already been
mentioned, but the tool that I like for single person positive pressure
brake bleeding is the EZ Bleeder, contact John Abbot 407-783-4898 to
purchase.

This uses air from a tire (like your spare). The tips I have on its use
are

1:)Make sure you drop the pressure of the tire down to 20LBS Cold. Let
me mention it again the tire should be Cold, pressure 20lbs.

2:)They don't tell you to do it this way, but it works the best with the
EZ-Bleed tank empty. So in essence all the EZ-Bleed is is the pressure
controlled link between your master cylinder reservoir and the air
supply.

3:)Remove the EZ-Bleed and top off the reservoir after each wheel.

This think really works well and it costs $35. The same cap that you use
for BMWs also fits Volvo 240 ATE Master Cylinder
reservoir.

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter
(1988 325IS, no power steering, cracked foglights)