Re: Redline Racing

Hi Franklin,

Sorry you're pissed-off, but I'd like to just say that I've found Redline
in Pompano Beach to be a top-notch operation, and I wouldn't hesitate
ordering anything from them.  You will find that mail ordering things is
never a "dependable" proposition.  There are too many variables in the
equation for things to always work-out as you wish.  Have you considered
that OFest is this week and that the Redline folks are probably there?

I;ve found taht if you stop doing business with people because they didn't
accomodate your schedule, you will soon run out of people to do businsess
with.  Instead, learn to *expect* that things will take a while to come --
e.g. order your new suspension a month before your next event, instead of
a week and a half.  So, if you look at it that way, things will be ready
for your next autox.  That will give you one more event to try and push
your current setup to its limits, so taht you'll know exactly how you want
the next one to perform.  ITs an opportunity, not a problem. :=)

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX