PIZZAFEST II - Update

We are finalizing plans on the event schedule for PizzaFest 2 right now and
will have everything posted to the www.bubbaclub.com web site soon.  There
WILL be some schedule and event changes....still doing the logistics.
Dates will not change.  Oct. 3,4,5th...not too far out now.

Stay tuned. You're gonna like what we got planned.

We may take the "Pizza" outta PizzaFest as we're not sure if Mark Nernberg
is coming for the event and to compete with our local champion pizzamaker
for "WORLD'S GREATEST PIZZA".  If so, 'Pizzafest' may metamorphasize into
'BubbaFest'. <g>

Duane Collie
SVR/UUC/RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter