Re: Car Wash

Saw a recommendation on her to use the local high pressure wand self service
car wash.  In the late 60's it seemed that the windshield started leaking on
every car I owned.  I don't know if the use of high pressure car wash was the
problem or not but I stopped using them.  Haven't had a leaking windshield
since.

When in Greensboro for the Korman thing I ran across Harper's Exotic Car Wash.
The ladies there wash the car by hand....not real sure how good of a job they
did washing the car, but...

Delford Chaffin
87 535i