Cheap 2002 Parts Car and Engine

Was over at the place where we bought the TEAM BUBBA / SMILIN' VULTURE
RACIN' 533i and talking to Keith Bregman the owner. He was asking me if I
knew anyone who wanted a 2002 for cheap as a parts car (engine looks to be
good).  Told him I would throw it out to the Digest.  He wants it out of
his lot. Car is rough but there are a lot of usable parts on it.

He also has a BMW engine sitting under a tarp in the yard that I could not
identify ... probably a 2002 engine as well, 4cyl - early model.  I'm sure
you can get this stuff for cheap.

Anyways, if you're interested...call him at :

Benz by Bregman
703-550-6454
Springfield, VA

Duane C.