State of the Service Manual

>Subject: E36 Bentley Repair Manual <<Group Purchase - STATUS>>
>Q: 	Release Date?
>RB:	Unfortunately, the publication date has been pushed back and we are now
>	anticipating this book late this year or sometime early next year.

Sergio,

I for one have given up that Bentley will ever bring this thing to press.
EVER. Hell, by the time it gets out at least half the E36's made will be in
the boneyard.

Sheeezzshh.....I could've ever written and published a manual on the
computer by now! I've kluged apart half the car my now anyways. HOW HARD
CAN IT BE?  Bentley = Good Books, but S-L-A-C-K-E-R-S.

Truth be known, I'm far more upset at BMW NA for not giving us, their
customers, a factory service manual/CD R0M you can purchase like you can
for every Ford, Chevy, Dodge in the country.  What a lousy way to force you
to go to the dealer for service. That's my #1 Gripe with BMW as a Car Company.

Thank God for the various BMW Digests where we can swap tech and procedures.

Duane Collie
SVR/UUC/RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter

End of bmw-digest V9 #89