Bleeding Brakes Alone--Best Tool?

I think this may have been addressed before, so I apologize for the
repetitiveness.  I'm looking for a way to single-handedly bleed brakes.  I
know there are a few different tools available to do this, and I'm
interested in hearing opinions on how well they work, cost, and your overall
satisfaction with the product.  If it makes any difference, I will primarily
be using the tool on an E30, but not exclusively.

As always, your thoughts and insights are appreciated.

Jason Markel
87 325

End of bmw-digest V9 #88