Re: CD Changer & Global Imports

>>Has anyone ever dealt with Global Imports, they
>>advertise in C&D. They quoted me a price for the
>>Alpine 6 disc changer and necessary bracket for $565

I've gotten price quotes from Global but never ordered from them.  I
believe their pricing is fairly consistent at 20% below retail for club
members.  Another mail order place is Circle BMW in NJ.  They have been
much more responsive and easier to deal with than Global.  Their pricing
structure seems to vary though...I was quoted a price on some M Contour
wheels a while back (which I ended up not getting) that was almost 30%
off list while I just purchased an alarm system from them for 20% off
list.

Another option that I just found out about (too late for my alarm) is
Stephen Wolff at South Motors BMW (south FL somewhere).  He gives a
straight 25% club discount on BMW parts, 15% on publications.  He can be
reached at FLBEARCUB@domain.elided or at South Motors BMW, 305.253.3746.

Good Luck,

Calvin Hare
Orlando, FL
'96 M3 - Sharked, BL/SS'd, Fikse'd, X'd, Redlined