Korman monowiper for E30

Has anyone installed the monowiper for an E30 sold by Korman?  I am getting
tired of having my driver's side wiper ruined due to a wiper arm that seems
to apply too much pressure to the winshield.  This in turn holds the wiper
blade too tightly against the winshield, preventing the blade from flipping
properly to wipe liquid off.  Well, at least that's what I think is
happening.  Short of trying out this monowiper, is there a solution to my
problem?

In any case, I'd still like to hear any experiences with the monowiper.  I
still think it's pretty cool.  TIA.

ELiu