<All> Harness Install

I just got some harnesses (Scroth L/L and Profi-II) that I had mail-ordered
I have a quick question about installation.  The Profi-II had
snap-in/eye-bolt included and I order the snap-in setup for the L/L.  The
problem is that lap belts mounting bracket it sewn in the belt and I would
prefer not to permenantly mount it.  Here's my thought, install the eye
bolts and use carabiners to connect the lap belt to the eye bolts.  It's
been a while since I've done any climbing, but I seem to remember that
'biners can have a high load rating (>5000lbf), which exceeds that of a
stock mounting location (3000lbf according to Scroth Installation section
on HMS website).  Anyone know of problems that I could have with this
setup?

TIA

John