HELP! DAMN Squeeky Brakes E30

I can't figure it out.  It is a 1990 325is and I replaced my rotors
and pads about 1.5 years ago.  My girlfriend drives the car mostly,
and there is no hard driving, unless I take it out for a spinn to burn
the carbon off.  Since I don't drive it often, and she doesn't care
about the squeeking, the brakes have been squeeking for some
time now.  How do I make it STOP?  I applied the white non
squeek goop to the back of the pads when I installed them,
but that was a while ago.  They are Repco, or Axis, metal
master pads.  Please reply directly with any advice.
Thanks all.....
- -Alan

Alan Polo
avpolo@domain.elided