Re: MCI bounce messages

     Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:27:39 -0400
     From: Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
     Subject: administrivia: Attention MCI Users!

     MCI has the worst bounce messages in the known universe. i have a
     worthless bounce message from MCI right now:

     Richard,

     I don't have an MCI account but my company sells them equipment and
     software.  As the CS Manager at my company I have contacts at MCIs 2nd
     level support organization for data transmission in Sacramento.
     They're a busy group but really nice people.  If you can email me a
     representative example of messages and questions I'd be happy to ask
     them to explain them to me and get back to you.  Let me know.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4