Re: Koni's, Amsoil, Hoosier, O'fest autox

Koni's: you can't build them yourself so don't try.  Find an old set, send in
your set,  buy a new set and send in your used set, or eat the core charge and
have TCK/Truechoice do their magic; highly recommended as the #1 priority mod
for an E36 M3.

Amsoil: I'm running ZeroW30 in my E36 M3 autox car.  This is great stuff, I'm
very, very impressed with the performance.  No ticking sounds EVER with the
stock pan and the customary extra fill level.

Hoosier radials: These tires work the best, providing you have the knowledge
and capability to get the vehicle setup properly to take advantadge of their
capabilities.

I'll let the results from the O'fest autox speak for how well the above
actually work.

Mark Sipe
Team M3