Curt REVEALED

>From: bmw4curt@domain.elided (Curtis Kiser)
>Subject: <brakes> Re: Helium cooled rotors
>
>Hell Bob, I use liquid Helium at work.....

Holy-Moly Curt!!! So that's why you had that funny, squeakie voice at the
last Summit FATT, eh?  I was gonna tellya that you needed to see a doctor
about that. I, I....I never dreamed that you was a helium junkie.  I'm like
totally shocked.

>but I'm not adventurous to try it.........

Just don't inhale. Works for Bill.

> At  5 bucks a liter your looking at $200 in helium
>and $20 or so for nitrogen.

Ye gads man...I think crack cocaine is cheaper. Is that some kind of
freebasing?

>If I'm charging $80 to do this your bill for
>the treatment is $300 ......

Is that full service or just a massage?? <g>

Duane C.