How to stay cheap in DC

>From: Elysium <wonchung@domain.elided>
>I plan to travel Niagara Falls and Washington DC by my baby(E36).
>I am looking for some motels to stay at Virginia area before getting into
>DC.Could you please recommand good place(cheap and nice) to stay?

Personally, I would recommend spending most of the evening while in
Virginia at Fairfax HOOTERS (U.S. Route 50), whereby you can drink Rolling
Rocks to excess and pass out on the floor (remember to find Vicki and tell
her I'm still mad for 'er) until 2 a.m. when they throw you out.

This is quality rest time.  No hotel fee and you can wash up in the john.

Then - and this is the big bonus - you can go straight into DC before rush
hour (which starts about 4:30 a.m.) and get a really good parking spot in
front of the Air & Space Museum on the Mall.  That way, you're first in
line when they open, too.  Lotta the guys downtown will be glad to share a
steam grate with ya between say ...3 a.m. and 8 a.m., too.  There are even
people that will drive around in vans and give you FREE blankets and coffee
while on the grates....what a country, eh?

If that's too boring you can cruise the hookers on 14th Street a couple of
blocks away from Bill's place. Most entertaining .....and the streetwalker
fashions are to die for.

Duane Collie
SVR/UUC/RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter

P.S.  on weekends - try the Hyatt Regency in Crystal City - Arlington VA.
Place emptys out on Friday Night thru Sunday and they give the rooms away
at Comfort Inn Rates.  $ 69 a night last time I checked.....classy joint
near the Pentagon and Airport.