<ALL> new BMW site with pics of TSW Hocks and M3 audio

Hello fellow bimmerphiles,

Many folks have requested pictures of my E30 325is with the new TSW Hock
15x7s wearing Dunlop SP Sport 9000s.  So I decided to piece together a
simple site that includes:

** before/after wheel upgrade pics
** 97 M3/4 and 87 325is photo shoot
** Real Audio Test drive in the M3 (0 to 100 mph in STEREO)
** links to my other personal sites

I hope to add more sounds & more pics in the future including the new
factory red leather interior. My ISP is upgrading their server, so if you
can't load the page just check back.

http://www.telapex.com/~milliet/bmwpics/index.htm

BTW, so far so good on the Dunlop SP Sport 9000s. I think I may be the first
one on the digest with these tires.

Enjoy,

Ron Milliet
McComb, MS