Carpe Deim!

  There is a *big* dent at the top of the drivers side door.  The
>drivers side door and quarter panel is severely scratched (looks like the
>crook peeled the shattered window down and proceeded to crawl in the car).
> Lots of scuff marks/scratches all over the sunroof, trunk lid and
>passenger side door. The car will never be the same...sigh...
>
>- -Mauricio

Mauricio,

No way baby!  NOW you get an all new paint job <g>, courtesy of your
insurance company. Find out the BEST, and I do mean BEST body shop in your
area, get the car done there. For probably an extra $ 400.00  to $ 1,000.00
you can get a 600 grit wet-sanded paint job that will make a factory BMW
finish look like it came outta a Krylon can.

It'll be better than before...all your damage is cosmetic, not structual.
No big deal. '93 right?  Your paint is 5 years old already!

Duane Collie
SVR/UUC/RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter