BIG thanks...to Ron Milliet and others...

List--

Gotta say thanks to all who were so kind to send help on my
shock/spring/strut replacement...took me and a friend twelve hours on
Saturday.  Only one break and one bloody knuckle(which was bothersome at
today's auto-x!).  Pretty straight forward, just a lot of work
compressing springs and problem solving for parts where a dealer would
have a special tool.  I put on Bilsteins from an iS that I got from Ron
Milliet a few months back in a swap(I'll vouch for your reliability for
internet trade anyday!), they fit like a charm and are SOOO much stiffer
than my old tired stock shocks.  Eibach Pros went on, a little low,
scared me at first...got me thinking I had forgotten something!  Turns
on a dime, and will give change too!  Unbelievable...no other mod has
yielded this much of an improvement to driveability...ever!

Thanks again, to all who helped out...Cedric, Charles, Dave, Don, Sean,
and especially Ron Milliet who I owe no-body-roll-anymore to!

Dan
Very tight 325i!