From: Emir Tutic <etutic@domain.elided>
To: AA BMW <bmw@domain.elided>
Date: 13. August 1998 11:56 AM
Subject: 1602

Hello.

I'm preparing to start works on 1602 from '71, and I'm interested in few
things. I live in specific area of globe where I can't find single BMW
dealer in whole country (it's true, you must buy new BMWs from abroad). As
we don't have dealers we don't have authorized services, nor spare parts
shop, but we have BMWs. I have to fix exhaust, brakes and shocks and have no
chance to find original parts. Any suggestions what to do. Does any of parts
fit in it from E30 or older 3 series (other than 02), or what would be best,
from other German car makers like VW (we have parts for them on every
corner). And one more thing, which battery goes in it (pre owner said 55Ah,
but I want to check). Thanks.

Emir