Warping Rotors

>I just purchased a set of OEM rotors only to have them warp the first
>track day after replacement.
>
>I balked at the Euro 2 piece because of mixed results and more $ -
>Mistake?  Now I am on my third set of rotors this year.  Should I just
>face the fact that rotors are disposable items and get the cheapest?
>
>Anyone have luck machining warped rotors (obviously it will depend on
>the extent of damage to my rotors) to be either primary or back ups?
>Jeff Wagner
>97 M3/4

Jeff,

Try the Euro Rotors (2 -piece).  I've just warped mine last week at Summit,
but until then they had lasted 1 year + and six schools, street driving and
half a dozen auto-xes.  They are certainly less warp-prone than the stock
M3 rotors.

Consider ducting if you are eating rotors after upgrading.  That seems to
be the real solution.

Duane Collie