Brand new warped rotors

I just purchased a set of OEM rotors only to have them warp the first
track day after replacement.  Nothing (I think) could have been done (25
min of lapping/P-car on fire/red flag/sat watching the rotors warp).  I
had about 1k of street driving on them so I think they were properly
seasoned before hittin' the track.

I balked at the Euro 2 piece because of mixed results and more $ -
Mistake?  Now I am on my third set of rotors this year.  Should I just
face the fact that rotors are disposable items and get the cheapest?

Anyone have luck machining warped rotors (obviously it will depend on
the extent of damage to my rotors) to be either primary or back ups?

Facts, opinions, or conjecture would be appreciated.

Jeff Wagner
97 M3/4