e30 - no more chrome!

I think the M5 engine transplant into the e30 will be on hold until I
collect the money from the lottery. (I will buy a ticket today).
In the mean time I would like to update the appearance of my 87 e30. I have
the procedure for shrinking the bumpers to Euro spec and am being sent a
rear spoiler from a fellow digester (thanks Robert) I desperately want to
get rid of the chrome around the windows and along the side. I have seen
this done on a number of BMW's and would like to know how.

TIA

Dave 87 325e

End of bmw-digest V9 #64