<FS> M6 S.F. Bay Area

This isn't my car, please don't respond to me.  I just happened to
notice a 1986 M635CSi in this week's Diablo Dealer for $12,500.  The
picture shows a coupe with U.S. bumpers, so this may be a badge job, or
someone stuck big bumpers on a Euro car (some gray market importers
actually did this).  The wheels look like polished or chromed TRXs.  The
ad claims low miles and excellent condition.  The ad says call Jeff at
(925) 706-0953 or (510) 597-6272.  If anyone checks it out and finds it
to be bogus, please let us know.  I'm just posting this because there's
probably a bunch of you out there who are looking for an M coupe.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977