Newbie tip for the Digest

>I sent out an intro post with some questions the other
>day.   No hello, no answers, nothing at all...
>
>What gives?  Is this a "closed list"?
>
>Rob

Rob,

I don't remember your post per se, but here's a tip.....when you ask a
question on the Digest try to keep it as just one question and come back
later with more.  When someone posts with 8 to 10 questions in a single
submit, they tend to get skipped over completely.

As a newbie though, some things are semi-sacred and worth knowing to keep
up with the chatter. A quick primer:

Official Beer : Rolling Rock
Offical Resturant: HOOTERS
Geeeeeezer Car: Any E34, bonus points for M5
UUC:  Underground Upgrade Club
RM3DR1: Rabid M3 Driver's on R1's
BL/SS: Ben Liaw's Short shifter kit
PizzaFest: Hell's Angel's version of BMWCCA Oktoberfest
Bubba: Those that organize Pizzafest
Whiners: Cronic complainers - bottom of the Digest food chain.
Rodd Sidney: SPAM
Bimwad: BMW enthusiasts
Time to do a Job: Measured in # of beers to drink.
The Shark: Jim Conforti, the man - the myth - the legend.
SVR= Smiling Vulture Racing

There's more...but I ferget right now.

Duane Collie
SVR, UUC, RM3DR1