Rental Cars at Drivers Schools

>From: "Brant M. Miller" <brant@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Rental Cars for Driver's School
>
>I too have never asked.  But I've read several rental car contracts.  They
>all seem to say (I'm proud to not be a lawyer) that if you prang it on a
>track, you've bought it. Read your specific contract carefully!

And this is why God invented flat bed wreckers.

Never let the details of the contract stop you from having a good time! I
betcha the number of cars 'wrecked' when a deer ran accross the road within
a 3 mile radius of a racetrack would be absolutely fascinating as a study.

Rental cars are particularly prone to attracting deer that forage near
racetracks, it's a known fact. Honest.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter