Auto Advantage=GOOD

'twas written:

>Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 00:12:15 EDT
>From: DYLTF@domain.elided
>Subject: Dishonest bmw dealer
>
>In Manassas, VA. Auto advantage is ripping me off, They paid me by
check for
>my services,$675.00. then stopped payment on the check after they had
gotten
>the service. Ken Davis, may be a crook.     Dan

Dan,

What is the rest of the story here?  I've dealt with Ken at
AutoAdvantage and it is a KICK ASS place to buy yer Bimmer, service yer
Bimmer, or just hang out, drool over and discuss Bimmers!  I got a
pristine '88 735i five-speed from them, and great after-sales service
for a few minor items which popped up -- total satisfaction before and
after the sale.  The only two places I would even consider buying a used
Bimmer are the Roundel want ads or AutoAdvantage.  I have sent several
friends and associates to AA to purchase their Bimmers, and everyone had
the same impression and experience that I did.

Ken is awesome; instead of just dropping a bomb and trashing him, how
about actually explaining what happened.

Mike LaBarre
Blue Ridge Chapter
E30, E32 (AA-purchase), Type 114 (bought from fellow Club member)