Re: [E36M3] BMW chanpagne

Andrej, Suzy et al.:

Some of you may remember my plea for help last week because of a dead CD
player in my M3.  (Thanks to Mike Sitzenstok (msitzen@domain.elided) who was the
only one to respond w/ a suggestion.)  I ended up taking the car to my dealer
- -- Sears Imported Auto in suburban Minneapolis -- for the problem yesterday.
They don't really know for sure what was wrong w/ the CD player, but they gave
me a new one for no charge.  Please keep in mind that the car has 52,xxx miles
on the odo.  They didn't have to do this, but I've spent a few dollars there
over the years, and I think they're making a sincere effort to keep customers
happy and coming back.  Free CD players work for me!  FWIW.

Chad Klingbeil
Minneapolis, MN
95 M3
BMW CCA 127,596