BMW's paint color history

	I am considering buying a new 323 once they are released.  My only gripe is
that I fell in love with the Avus Blue color, and as far as I know, that
color
will not be included in the '99 model.  Has anyone heard different?  Has BMW
in the past not included a certain color(s) in their brochure yet released
them? Especially for colors on previous year's model?  I would be in heaven
if
I could get Avus, don't care for the Steel or Orient BLues, and may have to
settle for Titanium Silver.
	Any help or answers regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Michael
Michael,
About a year ago, I almost sold my  95 325is and bought a 98 M3.....long sad
sad sad story. Anyway, the only color I want is Avus blue. If you are
willing to pay for it, BMW will do it. Avus blue was going to cost me an
extra $1300.00, but I think it is worth it. If you really want this color,
tell your dealer to find out how much extra it will cost ya.

Good luck
George Boudreau
95 325is (Morea Green)
83 323i (Dakar Yellow)