BMW's paint color history

	I am considering buying a new 323 once they are released.  My only gripe is
that I fell in love with the Avus Blue color, and as far as I know, that color
will not be included in the '99 model.  Has anyone heard different?  Has BMW
in the past not included a certain color(s) in their brochure yet released
them? Especially for colors on previous year's model?  I would be in heaven if
I could get Avus, don't care for the Steel or Orient BLues, and may have to
settle for Titanium Silver.
	Any help or answers regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Michael