<E34> Battery replacement - Was: Thanks to all-again! =o)

>Thanks so much to all for all of the wonderful help!  I am gonna
replace
>the battery this weekend, andything specific i need to do or watch out
for
>when doing this?

Just make sure you don't accidentally ground the battery with a stray
tool.  You will need the radio code once power is restored.  There are
two nuts and a bracket holding the battery down.  They are easy to find.

In the 535i the battery is huge and I had to have my wife help me hold
the wires and such to the side while I maneuvered the new battery in its
place.  Kind of like a little puzzle to work its way in there.  Make
sure you don't cut/pinch any wires, you don't want any additional
electrical problems...

Andy Peavy
91 535i
email: m5wannab@domain.elided