re: PizzaFest 2

Duane burped:
[... reg list at www.bubba.com ...]
>Those registered are fully paid up for the school. I anticipate some
>cancellations (how are (4) novices all gonna drive the same 10 year old
>SAAB ,fer example)?
[...]

Any of you vultures looking at those Saab spots, don't get your hopes up!

When Dave (my bro) signed the four of us up, he only listed his car.  To
remedy the apparent shortage of vehicles, Chris & I thought it would be a
good idea (what were we thinking?) to drive my '92 525i out from
California, satisfying the obligatory BMW content.  Since the thought of my
Dad (that's Allen Ream on the reg list; there's a whole clan of us coming)
driving my car on the track scares me silly (I've got to drive it back to
California afterwards), he's going to have to come up with his own, but to
make sure they don't block the rental, I'm not saying which company _that_
car is coming from!

Wouldn't miss it...

- -Knute