PizzaFest 2

Just posted!

A list of all that are registered for the PizzaFest 2 Driver's School on
October 5th is at:

www.bubbaclub.com

The event is currently FULL to capacity.

Those registered are fully paid up for the school. I anticipate some
cancellations (how are (4) novices all gonna drive the same 10 year old
SAAB ,fer example)? If you want to get on the wait list - call BSR Racing
at Summit Point 304-725-6512. We're trying to set up sumpin' special for a
lunchtime event at the track (for those who are bored by a mere school!).
Lookie for some other Bimwads you know and love to show up as Instructors
as well.

More later on P'Fest activities.

Duane Collie
Smilin' Vulture Racing