Re: <WOB> E46 center console

> The coin holder is all the way back of the arm rest.  I wonder how
> can anyone get change while driving.  I noticed the English version of
> the German E46 catalog does not have cup holder and the center console
> looks much neaty.

The trick here is to order the car with the "no-smoker package" which
should replace the cupholder and ash trays with plastic trays to throw
things in. This has been one no-cost option that BMW NA has been in
the habit of allowing.  I will check up on the details if someone
wants to check if BMW NA will approve it.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided