Tires at O'Fest

>I will be attending this years O'fest in Orlando and wanted to know if
>it's a place for good tire deals from.  You who have gone in the last year
>or two?
>Brian
>Stock 95 M3

Brian,

Last year the BFG Trailer was there as well as the Michelin Truck.  These
ARE the best places to get your tires. It's not so much the cost of the
tire being all that great (MXX3's last year were the same price as the
local dealer), but they tack on NO extra charges. No Mounting fees, or
Balancing, no Sales Tax, no Shipping charge.....at least that was the poliy
in new Hampshire.  So the net-net cost on a set of (4) turned out to be a
decent deal overall.

If you're looking for R1's from BFG however, you'd be well advised to call
the TEAM/TA Hotline and pre-reserve a set in your size.  That way they will
have them on the trailer for you.

Craig Eller knows the vendors coming to O'Fest. Maybe he can tell you if
Michelin is coming.

Duane Collie
Smiling Vulture Racing
a Division of Team Bubba Sports