You have G-Forces?

>Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 19:53:06 -0400
>From: David Fleischer <dcfnyc@domain.elided>
>Subject: Tires for Driving Schools - What to Use ?

>I have a 90-M3 with 16 x 7.5 TSW Wheels,  I have access to G-Force or =
>Hoosiers.  Which should I use for Drivers Schools at Pocono, and Lime =
>Rock?  I currently have G-Forces they seem pretty sticky to me.
>
>Are there DOT requirements or can I use slicks? Would I want to?

Whoaaaaaaa David!! Jump back!!  YOU have a set of BFG G-Forces and are
asking the Digest what to use?? Are these REAL, GEN-U-INE G-Forces (Printed
on the sidewall?). These have not yet been released to the general buying
public and only a very few racing teams have had access to them.

If you have REAL G-Forces then you don't need anything else. They are more
than adequate.  Slicks are no good for most schools as msot all require you
to run a D.O.T. approved tire.

Duane Collie
Smiling Vulture Racing
a Division of Team Bubba Sports / UUC