<WOB> Re:BMW Champagne

No part number on the BMW champagne.  Actually, I think the BMW dealer that my sister bought her
523 from (Rohrich BMW of Wetzlar, Germany) had the bottles of bubbly made up on their own.
Instead of having their name stamped on a bunch of keychains, it looks like they had the labels
printed up themselves so they could give their customers a bottle of bimmer bubbly to celebrate
the new BMW purchase.  Any dealer could do the same thing over here if they wanted to. I think
it's kind of a neat idea.

Suzy