BMWCCA "M Roadster" Raffle...???

I always buy a couple of the Annual BMWCCA Raffle tickets every year
because I like to support the club and I would like to win a new car too =
(
the odds are good compared to other raffles). =

Last year they had 13 winners !!!

This year they are raffling off the new M Roadster. I drove a M Roadster
the other day... what a car!!!!

I often wondered, when someone wins a car, what do they have to pay ???

I understand that the winner has to pay income tax on the value of the ca=
r.
Do they pay income tax on the retail value or dealer cost of the car ???

I also understand that the winner has to pay sales tax on the value of th=
car (retail or cost ?).

I am sure whoever wins a car, they would definitely be willing the pay th=
taxes, but they would be around $15,000.

I have a M6 in excellent condition now, which I like very much. If I won =
M Roadster, I could not afford to keep both the M6 & M Roadster. It would=

be a hard decision on which one to sell....but I would love to have to ma=
ke
that decision....

Does anyone know for sure what the winner has to pay ??? Please e-mail me=
=2E

Thanks, =

Dennis Logan