<all> re: The Politics of MTBE

Lowell Seaton wrote:
> But I don't like MTBE either.  I would love to see a better
> solution than using MTBE.  I want cleaner air and I know everybody
> else does too.  Unfortunately, there is a price to pay.  I don't
> have an easy answer.

Interestingly, Volvo has announced that all of the new S80 model
cars coming to the US in 1999 will have this funky new "catalyzing
radiator" that cleans the air of ozone as you drive, thereby
supposedly reducing smog.

http://www.car.volvo.se/environment/ozone/

- - Mark
  '95 M3, Alpine White, sharked, BLESSed, X-braced
  '97 528i 5-spd, needs to be sharked, BL/SS'd, and Dinan-ized
- ---
Mark Dadgar
Product Manager
CoreOS, Mac OSX