<Alpina?> Anyone know what this is worth as is and good condition?

A friend found this car and I am trying to decide whether or not to buy
it.  Here is the description.  I am looking at it soon to get the
actual.  Does anyone know what it is worth?

Thanks
James

Car  1972, BMW Alpina 4 door, 150K miles, $2,000 /OBO

Options  Exterior Color - Black
Interior Color - Blue
6-cyl.
Classic Car
Four Door
Manual Transmission

Rare Alpina model selling for friend, has not run in a
while, clutch frozen as well as brakes, body very solid only surface
rust very solid Alpina wheels, suspension, steering wheel, recaros
bilsteins, Alpina everything twin 32/36 Webers