<E28><others?> Brake Ducts from BMW

I was talking with Carl Nelson down in San Diego the other day about
brakes and what to upgrade. I told him I was considering getting rid of
my almost useless foglights and replacing them with some sort of brake
ducting. He says to me, "You know, BMW makes ducts that will bolt right
up." "No shit," I says, "but how much?" "$12 apiece (probably less with
CCA discount). You want a couple?" "SOLD!" The ones I got are BMW parts
for E28's; they may have them for other models.

So, here's the ticket - Part # 51-71-1-915-301 (left), 51-71-1-915-302
(right), plus two hex head bolts, # 07-11-9-916-946. I got them
yesterday, molded black plastic with two hooks at the big end and a slot
for the bolt at the small end. I will install them in the next couple of
days - they will take a little maneuvering and modification to aim them
correctly with my setup. However, for <almost> bolt up brake ducts, they
can't be beat.

Ray Barber
'83 533i/3.5L Euro Enhanced
Los Angeles Chapter