Re: Financial questions

At 10:51 AM 8/6/98 -0400, Steve wrote:
>Y'know, this opens the door for the *ultimate* UUC upgrade. If Kathy
>will just donate a few ounces of blood, sweat, and/or tears, we can
>clone her attitude genes and solve the spousal problem once and for all.
>
>I see a future free of cunning, deception, and subterfuge; a future
>where one little pill will be the key to unlimited upgradeability!
>Imagine the possibilities!!

Steve...buddy...pal,

Sorry to disagree, but...This would never work.  Instead of devising
schemes to hide/validate our upgrades, we would be in competition for the
almighty upgrade dollar.  Instead of driving M3's and M5's we would be
upgrading '91 Volkswagen Passat's with K-mart 14" wheels and $50 fulda
185/60's.  Leave me out of your scheme.  It would open up up a brand new
can o' worm's.

Thoughtfully AND greedily your's,

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5