<E36> Clutch, shifter, X-Brace, etc

Hello digesters,

Just had a bunch of work done to my 1994 325i and I thought I'd share the
info.  I
replaced the clutch, and added the BL/SS.  Some impressions are as follows:

1.  Clutch:  Amazing, @133K, the clutch wasn't even close to worn, the new
clutch feels much smoother though, doesn't have the chatter of the original
(since new).

2.  Short Shifter:   This thing also feels great!  I can't believe how short
the shifts are.

Thanks to Steve D. for supplying me with all the right parts and advice.
Thanks to Brett Anderson for doing an outstanding job.
Thanks to Ben Liaw for discovering BL/SS.

Next up: X-Brace is sitting in the garage, just received my AVK tool (a la
Ron Stygar) will go in this weekend.

Went to Ultimate test drive on Wednesday, lot's of fun and good people.  the
new 3 is a pretty nice car. Good value @26K for 323i.

Cheers for Now!