more on E30 AC problems

	First of all, thanks to everyone (Brett, Rick Gaitley, Jim Durant, Kenn=
 Sebesta, Scott Miller, Steve haygood, Mason Child) for you tips on my no=
 power to compressor and pressure switch problem. It further turned out=
 that the power was indeed sent out of the AC switch. The only intermediate=
 circuit between the switch and the pressure/compressor is the Evaporator.=
 Long story short, I took the car to the dealer and the Evaporator is dead.=
 Apparently it took the dryer out with it. Parts and labor add up to=
 $1,022.00.
	Thus the question, are there any aftermarket sources for the parts that=
 will get replaced (Evaporator would be one, dryer the other and anything=
 else that typically gets swapped with them)? Is any part of the=
 dryer/evaporator swapping a DIY job?
	Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

- --
Alexander Fadeev