Re: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Thanks to all who supported the PVGP.  While all the numbers are not yet in, I
am certain that we raised more for the charities than any previous Marque.
That's quite a complement to our members who participated.  For those of you
who missed the event,  we plan to do it bigger & better in 2003.  In the
meantime, I believe that Club Racers hope that we will continue to have the
"vintage" club race annually.   Stay tuned.  Again, the Allegheny Chapter, the
PVGP and the Charities thank you!!
Tim Silbaugh
Allegheny Chapter